Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Long week


I was so tired last night that I couldn't even write my blog, much less go to the garage and work on the Project. Kept falling asleep on the sofa before 10oclock even. D, trying to be macho, decided to go a whole day with no pain meds, so last night sucked. I think he finally took a codeine around 5 but that was after getting up every other hour and waking me up too.

I got a lot done yesterday morning though--got up early and worked straight through till I had to be at work at 11. Actually I got carried away and realized at about 10:15 that I still had to shower, dress, eat, and drive to work. Ooops. The left picture is the cabinet, before priming and painting. I wanted to commemorate its naked plywood state before covering it with primer, which is what I'm going to do tonight--if it's less humid and sticky than it is now. Tomorrow is my day off (!!) and I so badly wanted to paint--with color!--and get done with it. The othr is the desktop from beneath. This is all going much slower than anticipated--TV makes it look so easy! I must go to work now and pretend to be a banker, easier some days than others. My job no longer holds any kind of challenge for me.

1 comment:

Benjamin said...

Impressive! Thanks for the pictures! You really should have your own TV show!