Sunday, September 18, 2005

Boring

Today's been one of those get-things-done days filled with laundry, cleaning, vacuuming, cleaning out the vaccuum (double blech.) I think I'm going to go out and do something fun now before going to Mom and Dad's for dinner.

I broke down and told D about the desk today because he kept asking about it; also because it doesn't look like he's going to New Orleans after all, at least for this week, and I want to get started on it soon so he'd see it sooner or later. He's been absolutely miserable with the pinched nerve thing, and pain doesn't make him pleasant to be around. Poor guy, I want to put him out of his misery one way or another. I'm so not looking forward to this week between working all days, going to the stupid training thing, babying D and his shoulder, etc. Here's hoping it gets better!

1 comment:

Benjamin said...

Hang in there ...