Friday, November 18, 2005

Updatedness

So, I didn't really get sick, which makes me happy. God bless the power of Advil and Sudafed. By the time I got home on Wednesday, I felt well enough to change the cat box and aquarium and do the dishes. (yay, all.)

My "mail-order" internet fishtank plants arrived yesterday-- so far they are an unqualified success! The fishtank looks like a little underwater jungle (photo coming soon); the fish adore it. They're swimming all over, darting around...look like they're playing games with each other, tag or hide and seek. Even Earl seems happy. I'm going to wait and see if the plants live a week before getting too exited about them though.

I spent the better part of Thursday morning planting the tank, then went to Borders, then to Barnes and Noble (heh) for coffee with Ben. If it hadn't been for the bank meeting last night, it would have been a great day! The meeting got me down, though. We have one teller that's just dead weight. She brings our numbers down...she's so incredibly slow! slow like a sloth...like a really slow, really dim sloth. sloth. Anyways.

I think I messed up tonight...I'm going out to dinner with some friends and can't go see Harry Potter! I don't know if my brother thinks I'm taking him or not...I wonder if he'll go on Saturday instead. Damn. I actually dreamed last night that I was Harry. It was so weird; I took over the Care of Magical Creatures class for Hagrid and it really pissed Hermione off. I really prefer the nights that I don't dream, or don't remember!

1 comment:

Benjamin said...

That's quite a dream. I'm afraid to analyze it.