Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Finally.

Last night I made the mac, and it was wonderful. Creamy smooth sauce, toasty with breadcrumbs and melted cheese... perfect. I just don't know what happened earlier.

D is watching the 3rd Star Wars movie, by which I mean Revenge of the Sith and not the Jedi. I can't describe how incredibly annoying this is. He had all day to watch his stupid movie while I was at work but no...I have to be here, too. And this is after we saw it in the theater last summer. At least we're going to go to Harry Potter IV in a little while with my brother. I've heard such good things about it, and it's my least-favorite of the series anyways, so it doesn't have as much to live up to.

I can't wait until tomorrow, my favorite holiday of the year. Thanksgiving...mmm. I'm making an apple pie, the mashed potatoes, and a spinach and artichoke dip to munch on, but mom and dad are doing everything else. It's going to be fun.

No comments: