Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hi, My name is Mara and I'm a coffee adict.

Yeah, so I do have a kidney infection, blech. It seems to be behaving, though, and I'm taking my meds like a good girl, so it will all be okay. Still getting used to my new manager at work. He doesn't involve himself so much in what we're doing as the other one did, which is nice. He just lets us get on with it. This is my sixth day with no coffee. It's rough but I slept like a log last night. I don't know if it's just because I was really tired and we went to bed early (10:30), or if it was because Don is sleeping in the living room for his back, or the fact that there's no caffeine in my system, but it was great. I've got to go to work now, yay.

2 comments:

Benjamin said...

It could be worse. You could be a cold old cum addict.

Mara said...

Gross, Ben! On the (rather large) assumption that you've never tried it, let me say. . . nothing like coffee. (Not that *I* have, but I can extrapolate my data.)