Monday, April 05, 2010

First Time at the Park

I suppose the title says it all. There is a playground near our house, and yesterday we took Robert there for the first time. He is just barely big enough to use the little-kid swings. We actually went twice; just me, the dog and the baby in the morning, then all of us in the evening. This was partly because I knew Don would want to be a part of the Baby's First Swings experience, and partly because I was disappointed with the photos I'd taken in the morning. Time of day makes a huge difference sometimes: the top picture here was taken mid-morning, when the light was really bright and harsh. The others were taken at sunset.


Here, Don is playing I'm Going to Eat your Feet!, swing version. It's one of his favorites. We were kind of hoping that these people would invite us to their barbecue, the aroma of which was permeating the whole park, but no such luck.

4 comments:

songbird said...

love it. the first pic of my baby in the swing is of him crying, but moments later he was giggling and loved it. so fun!

Mara said...

It's a great photo op, isn't it? Right up there with First Birthday Cake...

Alva said...

sac louis vuitton 2012
sac louis vuitton rouge
sac louis vuitton vin rouge
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures a talon haut louis vuitton
portefeuille louis vuitton
lunettes de soleil louis vuitton
sac louis vuitton 2012

Equity Tips said...

First of all let me tell you, you have got a great blog. I am interested in looking for more of such topics and would like to have further information. Hope to see the next blog soon.