Saturday, March 27, 2010

10 Months Old Today

Pretty cute, if I do say so myself. This is his "Oy, enough with the camera already, paparazzi lady!" expression. It used to be so easy to take his picture... most of our early photos look like this one, from when he was about four weeks old:

He slept a lot. And even when he was awake, he couldn't really move around but stayed where he was put. Of course, as he gained in mobility, he also developed a bit more expression; now, I get a lot of pictures like this one:

... which wasn't cropped at all. "What's that? A camera? Let me see! Is it for tasting?" (He seems to say, as it all sounds like AHHHHhhhh to me.)


All in all, I think he's a keeper. Only two months until he's a year old, who can believe it?
Arrgh looking through his newborn pictures has me thinking about teensy tiny little newborn babies. Bad Mara. Stop that.

3 comments:

songbird said...

they're amazing little creatures.

you once posted about whether you'd be happy once you had the baby or if you'd just find osmething else to be unhappy about... in my case, I'm quite happy now that I have the baby. :)

thanks for updating.

Mara said...

I'd say I'm pretty darn happy too. Did have a bit of depression going on that I'll post more about later, but not life-angst related.

Thanks for still reading after all this time!

Equity Tips said...

I like the useful info you provide in your posts. I will book mark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!